LEARN ABOUT REGAINE® FOR WOMEN FOAM
What is REGAINE® for Women Foam?
REGAINE® for Women Foam is the only clinically proven foam to regrow hair in women.
How does REGAINE® for Women Foam work?
Minoxidil, the active ingredient in REGAINE® for Women Foam, works by increasing the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles helping to strengthen the existing hairs and encouraging them to grow. It helps to promote hair regrowth in 4 ways:
- Reverses miniaturisation of follicles
- Increases blood flow around follicles
- Stimulates follicle movement from resting to hair growth phase
- Extends each follicle’s growth phase
Is REGAINE® for Women Foam right for me?
REGAINE® for Women Foam is used to treat female pattern hair loss in women. The list below highlights the signs of female pattern hair loss:
- Members of your immediate or extended family, male or female, have experienced hair loss.
- You have noticed gradual hair loss of the hair on the top of the scalp, which may be most noticeable around the part and sometimes may be more extensive near the front of the scalp.
- Your hair loss resembles the images shown below:
If there is no family history of gradual hair loss, or your hair loss is patchy, see your doctor.
Will REGAINE® for Women Foam work for me?
The amount of regrowth is different for each person. When using REGAINE® for Women Foam, results may be seen as early as 12 weeks with once daily use. For some women, however, it may take at least 24 weeks for results to be seen.
How is REGAINE® for Women Foam different than REGAINE® for Men Foam?
REGAINE® for Women 5% Minoxidil Foam is a once daily hair regrowth treatment indicated and labeled specifically for women. REGAINE® for Men Foam is a twice daily hair regrowth treatment indicated and labeled specifically for men.
Can I use REGAINE® for Women Foam if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
This product should not be used if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. REGAINE® for Women Foam is used to treat female pattern hair loss in women aged 18 to 65