YOUR REGAINE® FOR MEN FOAM ROUTINE
If you’re losing your hair REGAINE® Foam can help as it’s scientifically proven stop & reverse the signs of male pattern hair loss. Find out how you can fit REGAINE® into your daily routine.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS ONCE IN THE MORNING AND ONCE IN THE EVENING BEFORE BED:
- Ensure you wash your hands before applying the foam.
- Part your hair to expose your scalp, making sure your scalp is dry. If you use a comb, make sure it’s got rounded, widely spaced teeth.
- Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam: about half a capful. Always use the recommended 1gr dose.
- Rub the foam into your scalp and gently massage it throughout the affected area. Wash your hands and you’re done.
How to get into a hair regrowth routine with REGAINE® For Men Foam
- You brush your teeth daily, so applying REGAINE® for Men foam is just an additional step to your daily routine.
- Leave at least 12 hours between applications.
- Results won’t happen overnight. When using REGAINE® for Men Foam 9/10 men said they kept or regrew hair after 16 weeks use.
- Hair shedding may occur from week 2. The shedding process shouldn’t last more than 2 weeks but if it persists for longer seek medical advice.
- If you stop using the product, you will lose the hair that grew back and will most likely revert to the previous pattern of hair loss.
- REGAINE® contains minoxidil the only over-the-counter active ingredient clinically proven to help stop and even reverse men's hereditary hair loss.