YOUR REGAINE® FOR MEN FOAM ROUTINE
If you’re losing your hair REGAINE® Foam can help as it’s scientifically proven stop & reverse the signs of male pattern hair loss. Find out how you can fit REGAINE® into your daily routine.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS ONCE IN THE MORNING AND ONCE IN THE EVENING BEFORE BED:
Step 1: Ensure you wash your hands before applying the foam.
Step 2: Part your hair to expose your scalp, making sure your scalp is dry. If you use a comb, make sure it’s got rounded, widely spaced teeth.
Step 3: Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam: about half a capful. Always use the recommended 1g dose
Step 4: Rub the foam into your scalp and gently massage it throughout the affected area. Wash your hands and you’re done.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Only use the recommended dosage of half a capful twice a day, every day.
- Ensure your scalp is completely dry before applying Regaine
- Allow the foam to air dry before following your normal styling routine
- Refer back to the product information leaflet for full directions of use.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hair growth is a naturally slow process,so it’s important to stay patient and stick to a routine. During the first 2-6 weeks after starting the treatment, you may even notice an increase in loss of hair. Don't panic – this is totally normal, and actually a good sign. It means your hair follicles are shifting from a resting phase to an active growing phase. This causes new hairs to push out the older hairs. However, if hair loss continues for longer than 2 weeks, stop using Regaine® and talk to your doctor.
SEEING RESULTS USING REGAINE FOR MEN FOAM
Results will vary from person to person. In the clinical studies 9/10 men said that they kept or regrow hair after 16 weeks when used twice a day.
At first, the hair that has regrown will probably be soft, downy and barely visible. But after continued treatment, this new hair should become the same colour and thickness as the rest of your hair.
To continue to keep or regrow hair using Regaine® products, you must use it twice a day, every day. If you stop, the hair that has grown will likely disappear within 3 to 4 months and your hair loss pattern will start again.
How to get into a hair regrowth routine with REGAINE® For Men Foam
- You brush your teeth twice daily, so applying REGAINE® for Men foam is just an additional step to your daily routine.
- Apply twice a day, leaving at least 12 hours between applications
- Results won’t happen overnight. When using REGAINE® for Men Foam 9/10 men said they kept or regrew hair after 16 weeks use.
- Hair shedding may occur from week 2. The shedding process shouldn’t last more than 2 weeks but if it persists for longer seek medical advice.
- If you stop using the product, you will lose the hair that grew back and will most likely revert to the previous pattern of hair loss.
- REGAINE® contains minoxidil the only over-the-counter active ingredient clinically proven to help stop and even reverse men's hereditary hair loss.