Regaine for Women Regular Strength is for women with hereditary hair loss. 40% of women have visible hair loss (thinning of the parting) by the time they are 40 years old.
- Contains Active Ingredient – Minoxidil is a clinically proven OTC medicinal treatment, to help restore a thinning parting and help stop hair loss. Working deep at the root for hair that is fuller and more voluminous.
- Scientifically Proven – Regaine for Women Regular Strength Solution contains minoxidil which works by increasing the supply of blood and nutrients to hair follicles, helping to strengthen and revitalise the hair follicles to help hair regrowth.
- Results in 32 Weeks – 3/5 women reported hair regrowth after using Regaine for Women Solution in 32 weeks.
- Clinically Proven Formula – Regaine’s formula for women can help stop hereditary hair loss, thinning of the parting and encourage new hair growth
How It Works:
It penetrates the root to help stop hair thinning, reactivate inactive follicles, whilst strengthening and revitalising the hair follicle to grow new, thicker hair.1.Reverses miniaturisation of follicles2.Increases blood flow around follicles3.Stimulates follicle movement from resting to hair growth phase4.Extends each follicle’s growth phase
During the first few weeks of use, there may be a temporary increase in hair shedding. This is a good sign and means that the new hair growth cycle is beginning! If the shedding lasts longer than 2 weeks, stop using the product and talk to your doctor
How To Use Regaine Solution For Women
For women aged 18 - 65 years. For detailed directions for use see the leaflet enclosed with the product
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying the REGAINE® for women solution
- Ensure both the hair and scalp are completely dry before applying.
- Choose one of the applicators and dispense a 1ml dose to the total affected area twice a day.
- Massage the solution lightly into the affected areas of the scalp
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the solution.
But it is important you keep applying your Regaine morning and night, like you would brush your teeth, so you can see results. For Regaine® for Women solution to work effectively, continued use daily is necessary. Exceeding the recommended dose will not regrow your hair any quicker and you will have an increased likelihood of getting side-effects.
Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 2%Inactive Ingredients: Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.
Do not use if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or a shaven head.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- Are a man.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have ever had a bad reaction to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
- Are not sure if your hair loss is hereditary
- Have hair loss caused by drug treatment
- Have total baldness or complete loss of all body hair
- Are not sure of the cause of your hair loss or if it is due to childbirth or is sudden and unexpected
- Have a condition that affects your scalp including sunburn and psoriasis
- Are using creams, ointments or lotions used to treat scalp conditions
- Are using any kind of dressing or bandage on your scalp