YOUR REGAINE® FOR WOMEN FOAM ROUTINE
If you’re losing your hair REGAINE® Foam can help as it’s scientifically proven to help stop & reverse the signs of hereditary hair loss. Find out how you can fit it into your daily routine.
Follow These Steps Once A Day:
Step 1: Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying REGAINE® for Women Foam.
Step 2: Ensure both the hair and scalp are completely dry before applying REGAINE® for Women Foam.
Step 3: Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense foam onto fingers. The total amount of foam should not exceed 1g (1/2 capful). Massage the foam lightly into the affected areas of the scalp. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the foam.
For best results:
- Only use the recommended dosage of half a capful once a day
- Apply Regaine for Women Foam to a dry scalp
- Let the foam air-dry and then follow your normal styling routine
- Refer to the Patient Information Leaflet for full directions for use
It’s All About Routine
Try to think of applying Regaine as a new part of your daily routine. Regular, daily treatment is essential to success. If you miss an application, resume treatment as normal the next day — do not apply a double dose to make up for a missed one.
What To Expect
Hair growth is a naturally slow process, so it’s important to stay patient and stick to the routine. During the first 2-6 weeks after starting treatment, you may even notice a slight increase in hairs falling out. Don't panic — this is totally normal, and actually a good sign. It means your hair follicles are shifting from a resting phase to an active growing phase. This can cause new hairs to push out the older hairs. However, if hair loss continues for longer than 2 weeks, stop using Regaine and talk to your doctor.
Results will vary from person to person. Clinical studies have shown that clinically visible results can be seen as early as 12 weeks, but it may take up to 24 weeks for some women to notice results. Once you see the results, don’t stop using the product as you will not only lose the hair that grew back, but you will most likely revert back to your previous pattern of hair loss.
At first, your new hair will probably be soft, downy and barely visible. But after continued treatment, this new hair should become the same colour and thickness as the rest of your hair.
FACTS ABOUT REGAINE® FOR WOMEN FOAM
- 8/10 women regrew hair when using Regaine for Women Once A Day Scalp Foam
- REGAINE® for Women Foam has been developed following 6 years of research and was tested in clinical studies across 5 countries and is the only clinically proven foam to regrow hair.
- Results won’t happen overnight. Clinically visible results may be seen in as early as 12 weeks.
- Shedding of hair may occur between weeks 2 and 6. The shedding process shouldn’t last more than 2 weeks but if it persists for longer stop using the product and seek medical advice.
- If you stop using the product, you will lose the hair that grew back and will most likely revert to the previous pattern of hair loss.
- REGAINE® contains minoxidil the only over-the-counter active ingredient clinically proven to help stop and even reverse women’s hereditary hair loss.