YOUR REGAINE® FOR WOMEN FOAM ROUTINE
If you’re losing your hair REGAINE® Foam can help as it’s scientifically proven to stop & reverse the signs of hereditary hair loss. Find out how you can fit it into your daily routine.
Follow These Steps Once A Day:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before applying the REGAINE® for Women Foam.
- Ensure both the hair and scalp are completely dry before applying REGAINE® for Women Foam.
- Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense foam onto fingers. The total amount of foam should not exceed 1g (1/2 capful).
- Massage the foam lightly into the affected areas of the scalp.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the foam.
FACTS ABOUT REGAINE® FOR WOMEN FOAM
- REGAINE® for Women Foam is clinically proven to regrow hair in 8/10 women.
- REGAINE® for Women Foam has been developed following 6 years of research and was tested in clinical studies across 5 countries and is the only clinically proven foam to regrow hair.
- Results won’t happen overnight. Clinically visible hair regrowth results may be seen in as early as 12 weeks.
- Shedding of hair may occur between weeks 2 and 6. The shedding process shouldn’t last more than 2 weeks but if it persists for longer stop using the product and seek medical advice.
- If you stop using the product, you will lose the hair that grew back and will most likely revert to the previous pattern of hair loss.
- REGAINE® contains minoxidil the only over-the-counter active ingredient clinically proven to help stop and even reverse women’s hereditary hair loss.