WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
If you’re trying to get fit or tone up your body, you know it’s going to take a good few weeks, or even months. It’s the same with hair regrowth. It could take up to 16 weeks to see visible re-growth.
WEEK 1: Before you start using REGAINE®, be sure to read the directions on how to use it.
Apply twice a day, every day – once in the morning and once at night.
WEEK 2: By now you may be noticing some shedding but that’s a good thing. This means REGAINE®, is working. In order to regrow thicker and fuller hair, REGAINE® needs to push out the unhealthy, weaker hair. So keep going – this shouldn’t last more than 2 weeks.
WEEK 3: In Week 3, you’re probably neat the end of your can, so don’t forget to replace it if you don’t want to miss a day!
WEEK 8: It’s possible you may be seeing some early regrowth.
f you haven’t, no worries. Keep on doing what you’re doing and it should come. If you don’t see regrowth, be sure to check some other positive signs that REGAINE® is working. For example, you may be seeing less hair in your bed, pillow or in your shower drain.
WEEK 12: You should now be seeing regrowth.
If not, keep going. Remember, everyone’s results will vary. It’s quite normal for you notice little improvement until four months in.
WEEK 16: At this stage, 9 out of 10 men who used REGAINE® for Men Foam twice a day in clinical study said they kept or regrow their hair.
If you have seen results then, even after four months of using REGAINE®, you can continue to experience hair regrowth. So don’t stop. If you do, your hair will go back to what it was before you started using REGAINE®.
If you haven’t experienced any improvement (hair regrowth or no further hair loss) after using REGAINE® for Men Foam twice daily for 16 weeks, you should discontinue further use (or after 1 year of using REGAINE® Extra Strength Solution twice daily).
Here are some things you can expect to notice as you begin your REGAINE® routine:
- During the first few weeks of use, there may be a temporary increase in hair shedding:
- This is a good sign and means that the new hair growth cycle is beginning!
- Older hairs you would have lost are making way for the new healthy ones. Eventually, new growth will appear.
- Early hair regrowth is soft and downy, and will be barely visible.
- With continued use of REGAINE®, new hairs should eventually appear with the same colour and thickness as the rest of your hair.
- Above all, keep up your routine. Because real success doesn't happen overnight.
- If you do not see results after 4 months of applying REGAINE® Extra Strength Foam (or after 1 year of applying REGAINE® Extra Strength Solution) twice a day to your scalp, you should discontinue the treatment.
If you don’t want to talk about your hair loss treatment with your mates, then why not sign up to our email programme – as well as keeping you motivated, it keeps you informed of what to expect and when to expect it.